Friday, May 23, 2008

It's time to WORK !!!

just finish my midyear exam....
really a shit exam... the worst i have ever had...
from the question, i noe tat teachers have lower down the difficulty to let us get a good mark...
the questions asked is actually not difficult but i cant answer them...
now i dare not think of getting a good mark...
just a PASS for all the subjects alr can make me feel so grateful...
but i afraid tat will not happen... especially for physics n chemistry...
(i dun wan to have my first red ink in my report book ah !!!)
not only the midyear exam, i also do bad in the MUET...
the summary part wan us to describe but i only write down the points...
my essay's points re also not strong enough... really need to prepare for my next MUET exam...

haiz... really feel so disappointed for myself...
the new batch of lower six has enter the school recently...
then i just realise tat i was doing nothing in the previous year...
my brain is not just blank of wat should be learn in form six...
but the things learn in the spm level is also being forgotten...
feel like just wasting the time...

it's really the time for me to work hard...
tat is only about 3 months left for the trial which is also very important...
hope i can regain my interest n concentration in study then try to score well in the exam...

3 comments:

WX said...

haiz...hopefully i wont fail la..
that's only thing i wish for...

vchin said...

too!!

vnnie said...

yalo....if passed...still have 1.0 to divide...
if failed.....juz 0