Thursday, July 17, 2008

Look like Pregnant ? saying NO to the tayar builder !!!!



just like the pic shown...
i have big problem... although i am not pregnant...
i have the growing of my stomach due to lack of activity....
it is just growing like a ballon n sometimes i am worrying when it will explose....
especially i can feel it suddenly become so much bigger when i was having a deep breath, eating too much or drink a lot of water....
haiz.... the fatty layers in my body is too high alr...
when i was having my hair cut yesterday, the round n big face plus the double chin did scare me....
frens n teachers had alr advise me to exercise regularly... but i was too lazy to step out of my room....
maybe it has been my habit to stay in my room n do not like to have activity that is tiring....

now... i will work on it to make my body loss fat at the first level....
followed by making my body fitter...
hope i can do so... n keep on working it....
maybe i should have my determination strenghten before i can do it....
with the first step of stepping out from my room....
god bless me...

6 comments:

Kaboon116 said...

yeah~~~
i fully support u
EXERCISE la!!!

WX said...

taman alam again??hehe

galaxy0412 said...

hey.... i also wan de....
just tat i duno y my 小腿 can easily get抽经 de...
alr so many times liao lo...
everytime can only jog a bit...
sienz...

vnnie said...

are u really pregnant??
脚抽筋frequently seem to be one of the problems that pregnant women will have.....

galaxy0412 said...

=_=" o0o

WX said...

yes,it is a syndrome for pregnant women!i am serious!