Sunday, October 26, 2008

run run run

just now just have my first jogging for the last three months...
really long time din run liao... cant move at all...
most of the time re just walking...really sienz so say it....
but i will try to jog as frequently as possible...
as my stomach re growing so fast.... haiz...
i wan to be looked better when on the trip in december leh...
( although the main reason is that i alr cant wear most of the trousers liao la...)
emm... just ask me out to jog when u ppl wan to jog....

as for the coming stpm....
really need to rush liao...
just left about 2 weeks more....
haiz... hope i can get as much as i can in this time...
jia you ba...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha,the stomach is growing exponentially!

WX said...

are u that your last run is in 'three month' ago?
anyway,it's good for u and us as well!

Unknown said...

Wahaha.Exponentially...Zhong nian fa fu is like that de la.Accept the truth lo,dude...Or I should say lao nian fa fu...haha

sN@iL0810 said...

betulkeh? hari ini ada run?

WX said...

he has to rest for a half year after each run!

galaxy0412 said...

damn....

H.S. said...

Y all of you treat tian like tat?

Tian, ur stomach will certainly look better after jogging.

I give u my support..











..although I don't believe your stomach will become better..